Wembley Stadium Seating Plans
Wembley Stadium is also known as Wembley
Wembley Stadium Address Empire Way, Wembley, London HA9 0WS
Wembley Stadium Floor Plans and Seating Layouts
Where are the best seats at Wembley Stadium?
From the ratings submitted, this is how our site users rate the seat blocks at Wembley Stadium. Seat block 222 gets the best rating at Wembley Stadium. Click for more information.Seat Block 222
Wembley Stadium is one of the most iconic stadiums in the world. Its metal arch towers in to the sky above the football stand below.
The primary use of Wembley Stadium is to host football matches, including the FA Cup Final and home matches for the England football team.
Wembley Stadium is versatile in its uses. The 90,000 seat capacity stadium of one continuous stand around the pitch, and benefits from a partial sliding roof.
Wembley Stadium's seating consists of three tiers of seating, with seat blocks numbered in a clockwise direction from the halfway line. The front tier with seat blocks numbered from 101 - 144 are closest to the pitch and lowest in the stand. Behind these are seat blocks 201 - 252, which are further away from the pitch and raised higher in the stand. In the final tier, seat blocks 501 - 552 can be found. These are highest in the stand and are furthest from the pitch.
Wembley Stadium has been designed with the seated spectator in mind, giving every seat block a great unrestricted view. There isn't a seat in Wembley Stadium with a restricted view.
Take a look at the Wembley Stadium Seating Plans at the top of this page, and to give you an idea of the seating plan at Wembley Stadium, here's a description of some of the most important seat blocks in the stand. You can click on each of these and see a view from the seat each seat blocks at Wembley Stadium.
Wembley Stadium Tier 1 Seat Blocks
- Seat blocks 101, 144, 122 and 123 are the closest seats to the half way line.
- Seat blocks 107, 116, 129 and 138 are the closest seats to the corner flags.
- Seat blocks 111, 112, 133 and 134 are the closest seats to the goal mouths.
Wembley Stadium Tier 2 Seat Blocks
- Seat blocks 201, 252, 226 and 227 are the closest seats to the half way line.
- Seat blocks 208, 219, 234 and 246 are the closest seats to the corner flags.
- Seat blocks 213, 214, 239 and 240 are the closest seats to the goal mouths.
Wembley Stadium Tier 3 Seat Blocks
- Seat blocks 501, 552, 526 and 527 are the closest seats to the half way line.
- Seat blocks 508, 519, 534 and 546 are the closest seats to the corner flags.
- Seat blocks 513, 514, 539 and 540 are the closest seats to the goal mouths.
Music Event Seating Plan
George Michael, Metallica, Green Day, Foo Fighters, Madonna, Coldplay, Oasis, Take That. If you are buying or selling gig tickets, check their position within the stadium first to make sure you have a great view.
10 September 2016 16:30
462 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £105
02 October 2016 13:00
316 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £79.49
Jacksonville Jaguars vs Indianapolis Colts
30 October 2016 13:00
118 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £135
The Cincinnati Bengals vs Washington Redskins
05 November 2016 12:00
52 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £60
05 November 2016 15:00
652 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £53
Barbarians v South Africa
Make your evening at first direct arena that extra bit special by indulging in the luxury experience.
24 June 2017 19:00
836 Tickets Available - Minimum Price £56.97